Dear admirers of classical music and supporters of young, but renowned pianist Dino Imeri,
Another fruitful and succesful season (2016/17) is behind us. For the past year, Imeri collaborated with many renowned artists such as pianist Boban Mirkovski, flutists Bogdana Bushevska and Marija Jakimovska, singers Luigi Schifano (Italy), Libuse Santorisova (Czech Republic), Aleksey Shapovalov (Russia), Blagoj Nacoski, Ana & Igor Durlovski, Macedonian Philharmonic Orchestra, Maestro Emil Tabakov (Bulgaria), FMU Chamber Orchestra and Maestro Borjan Canev, violinist Bojan Ilkoski. He performed recitals at the May Opera Evenings (charitable concert), Racinovi Sredbi in Veles, Ohrid Summer Festival with violinist Kliment Todoroski, as well as the Struga Poetry Evenings.
And now, it's time for the new 2017/18 season!
We are pleased to announce the new confirmed dates:
- 5.09. - Awarding Ceremony of the Humanitarian Awards "St. Mother Theresa" - Skopje (Dino Imeri is the recipient of the award)
- 10.10. - Solo recital at INTERFEST-Bitola
- 19.10. - Opening of the new concert hall and presentation of the new concert grand piano at DMBUC Music School
- 25.10. - Opening concert of the new Macedonian Philharmonic season / Tchaikovsky - Concerto no.1, Maestro Borjan Canev
- Recital in Skopje - Date To Be Announced
- 11.03.2018 - Recital in Zagreb, Croatia
- 28.03.2018 - Recital in Koln (Cologne), Germany with Ana Durlovski
- 12.04.2018 - Guest-soloist of the Sofia Philharmonic Orchestra / Tchaikovsky - Piano Concerto no.1 with Maestro Borjan Canev
More confirmed dates coming soon! Thank you for your support, we are eagerly waiting to see you at the concerts of young virtuoso Dino Imeri!